Teo launches a new themed page dedicated to sustainable development in international travelling exhibitions. The new page is designed to offer touring exhibitions professionals a space for ideas and dialogue about sustainable development practices, themed exhibitions and opportunities.
The page supports Teo’s commitment to contribute to sustainability in touring exhibitions with the following areas of reflection, action and collaboration:
- Encouraging sustainability dialogue and best practice: featured case studies, insights, events and exhibitions;
- Supporting exhibits that foster audiences awareness: featured exhibitions;
- Fostering opportunities to give a new life to exhibitions equipment: featured calls for exhibit reuse;
- Contributing to reducing international travels: offering opportunities to meet and discover online;
- Developing a sustainable platform: programme monitoring impact for a sustainable resource.
How to participate
International producers, hosts and providers of travelling exhibitions can share stories, insights and exhibitions for the sustainability page. The Teo team can be contacted here for content submission, or ideas and questions to be addressed.
We thank our sustainability partners for their kind support in developing this dedicated themed page: