Home » Digital solutions
A GIGANTIC ADVENTURE WITH MORE THAN 80 SPECIMENS OF ANIMATED DINOSAURS
Dinos Alive is a time machine that takes you back millions of years. Set out on a discovery of the story of the largest land animals to have ever set foot on our planet: the dinosaurs.
A fascinating journey to meet spectacular species that dominated the animal world for 140 million years. What remains today of these giants are a few skeletons … and the fantastic Dinos Alive exhibition.
During the 1400s, a profound and tenacious cultural revolution, originating in Florence, Italy, spread throughout Europe. So profound was its effect, that it not only transformed society, but man’s perception of himself then and now as it continues to influence the modern consciousness of western civilization. It is known in history as the Renaissance and it embodied an awakening, an opening of the mind and the freedom to think, dream, invent and draw. The legendary artistic geniuses of the Florentine Renaissance and the spirit of humanism that guided that great season in the history of man come to life in this dynamic, immersive experience leading the visitor on a journey through the events and masterpieces of the Renaissance in Florence: from its origins with painters like Masaccio, Filippo Lippi, and Beato Angelico, to its peak with Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Raffaello.
The exhibition not only celebrates the beauty of art, but also introduces visitors to the lively artistic and social scene of Florence, unveiling the great challenges of that time: the competition for the realization of the Baptistery Doors, or the incredible and still unbelievable work realized by Brunelleschi in building the Dome of the Duomo. Visitors will meet the most illustrious members of the Medici family, walking along the halls of Palazzo Medici, as well as some of the greatest subjects represented in the history of art, like the Gioconda, the Madonna del Cardellino, or the David in its three versions realized by Donatello, Verrocchio, and Michelangelo.
Synchronised with a powerful soundtrack, multimedia spaces and large images come together to create an electrifying setting filling giant screens, walls and scenographic environments, totally immersing the visitor in the colours and configurations of the Italian Renaissance against the backdrop of the magnificent city of Florence.
The Animation Academy explores the unique world of animation, from traditional hand-drawn cels to exciting breakthroughs in stop-motion and CGI.
Visitors will create their own stop-motion animated shorts, learn about the art of storyboarding, go behind the scenes with artists and animators, and enjoy America’s largest 3D zoetrope. Each display and interactive activity features the participation of industry leaders, from original hand-drawn cels to real stop-motion maquettes.
• World’s largest 3D zoetrope
• 2D and 3D stop motion station interactives
• Animation university experience
• Tracing station
• Scooby Doo™ photo op
• Shrek KEVA castle interactive
• Spongebob™ photo op
• “That’s All Folks!™” photo op
• Simpsons photo op
• Magnetic storyboard interactive
• RFID animation process interactive
• Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride car photo op
• Educator guide
• Marketing & PR kits
• Retail/merchandise program
5,000 – 8,000 square feet (500 – 800 square meters),
minimum ceiling height of 12 feet (3.6 meters)
Shipping domestic: 4 trucks
Installation: approx. 5 working days
Deinstallation: approx. 5 working days
Danger! It lurks all around you. Volcanoes! Sharks! Quicksand!! War Zones!!! Zombies!!! What do you do? The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Experience is here for you.
Your guests have tinkered, they have made, now it is time to put those valuable skills into practice. It is time to learn how to survive. Worst-Case Scenario is a hands-on-minds-on step-by-step series of courses providing the essential instructions for everything you need to know when encountering these real life scenarios. From defusing a bomb to delivering a baby in the back of a cab, landing a plane to escaping from zombies, The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Experience will help you get through and have you laughing along the way.
Worst-Case Scenario Survival Experience provides practical situational exercises that utilize many of the skills that are acquired through tinkering and making, encouraging exploration and discovery. This exhibition is aspirational, educational, and hilarious.
• 6,000 – 8,000 Square Feet
• 300+ guests an hour
• Escape Scenarios
• 2 Staff Minimum
• New York Times Best Sellers
• More than 10 million books sold
• 25 languages
• 40+ titles published
• TV series
– 2002 on TBS
– 2010 on Discovery
• Board Games and Video Games
Put your visitors at the center of the action as they explore today’s digital world
through over a dozen larger-than-life exhibits in technology, art, play, and media,
presented from a powerful new perspective they’ve never imagined.
In Digital Me, visitors meet themselves in the digital world, witness the traces
they leave behind, and explore how their every action and image is preserved
and stored in the history of the web. They’ll learn how they appear to others
online and how information about them is collected – sometimes without even
noticing – and how it can affect them in the future.
The colorful, experiential exhibition is suitable for all ages- young children can
experiment with new technologies and surprising exhibits, and adults will gain
a deeper understanding of the implications of our presence on the Internet.
E X H I B I T I O N S I Z E
5,500 – 7,500 sq ft (500 – 700 m),
recommended ceiling height minimum 10 feet (3 meters)
E X H I B I T I O N H I G H L I G H T S
• Over a dozen oversized interactives
• 16-foot-long selfie and family portraits station
• Digital labyrinth that preserves the traces of the visitor’s path
• Huge screens for tracking visitors’ online moves
• Visiting a city that knows visitors through their web historyMySmartJourney specialises in the quick and easy implementation of contactless mediation experiences in public settings. Incubated in 2018 by MTLab (Montréal), a cultural, tourism, and entertainment innovation hub, the organization has developed a technology solution to ease the installation of multimedia experiences in public spaces. With this one-of-a-kind solution, it is simple to deploy information in context for visitors, employees, or clients in a location or on a physical object. The product offers a web platform that is linked to QR codes and NFC chips. It allows content creators to login and change shared information as they see fit. This flexible platform satisfies your needs for mediation, real-time information updates, promotion and operation. A library of rich interactives modules such as quizzes, forms, randomization, selfie booths, hidden contents behind right answers, etc… enable to configure easily rich interactive experiences. Chosen as an Ambassador by Québec Innove, MySmartJourney has received numerous innovation awards. Most notably, in 2018, the organization won the ADRIQ’s Favorite Startups award at the 28th Innovation Gala, and in 2019, it received the Foundation of Montreal Inc. award. As for its founder Isabelle Lopez (CEO), she received the Ubisoft Women in Tech award, was a member of the Canadian G20 Young Entrepreneur’s Alliance delegation, and was chosen by the Montreal Mayor’s office as a representative of the prestigious prize “Francophone Woman of the Year” of the International Association of Francophone Mayors in 2020. Our technology enables you to design tourism circuits, both indoors and outdoors; improve exhibition labels with visuals, games, and audio guides; and provide a contactless experience in hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions. The solutions we provide to traveling exhibition producers and hosts are as follows:
Two-channel video installation, 33 mins
A long-form immersive poem in five parts, via sounds and colors, where the audience can congregate for introspection and self-reflection. Seeking Stillness is inspired by Carlo Rovelli’s “thermal time hypothesis,” the Rothko Chapel, and by the transcendental experience of the artist’s long winter runs. Some claim that art galleries are the new cathedrals: a place visited to unwind in the era of hyperconnectivity. From this exceptionally visceral experience emanates a pursuit of solace, a meditative and therapeutic moment.
Sertek Exhibitions is a design, engineering, and manufacturing company of interactive experiences for science centers, children’s museums and theme parks. We oﬀer services both as turn-key as well as partial solutions. We fabricate from classical tried-and-true exhibits to content-rich, iconic, high-tech, and top of the line interactive exhibits and exhibitions.
Hello.IO — is an international group of companies that creates projects at the intersection of design, architecture and technology.
We make immersive high-tech spaces; that tell stories and create new cultures where people can interact with the digital environment.
Our main technology is phygital (physical + digital) – the integration of the digital world into the real one.
Multimedia deep water station with the laboratory to study ancient inhabitants of the ocean.
Development of a phygital space dedicated to the world ocean theme. The new format attract visitors by providing a unique chance to experience life in pre-historic times. Enormous sizes, incredible creatures, overarching emotions!
11 Station areas inside
The entrance to the park is made in the form of a tunnel with a projection on the walls and floor.
The projection image creates the illusion of a gradual sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Content on the floor responds to interactions with it. A wave of bubbles rises from the steps of the guests, which passes onto the walls.
Waves splashing outside the tunnel windows, hitting glass, sea inhabitants swim, seaweed swaying.
A brief audio message tells about the park areas.