TickX is a transformative technology company, which supports producers in the events industry to sell directly to their customers. We work with huge names in the entertainment world, from London’s West End to New York and Las Vegas. Founded in 2015, TickX started life as an aggregator for live events. We invested heavily in technology to refine the searching and booking process and became experts in developing high converting customer experiences across multiple event types. This led us to being approached by key industry players and we worked with them to develop cutting edge B2B solutions.
TickX is looking for a proactive Account Manager, preferably an individual with interest in the arts, exhibits, culture and events. Someone with a passion for building and growing successful partnerships.
- Service multiple clients concurrently and meeting deadlines
- Manage projects within client relationships, working hard to achieve client aims, while meeting company goals
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Hosting regular workshops to ensure our clients are getting maximum value from our Producer360 platform
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Understand the product requirements of existing customers and communicating this with our General Manager and Product Owner to ensure their needs are being met
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Forecasting and tracking clients key metrics
What does success look like?
- Passionate about theatre and/ or arts and culture
- Capable of handling compelling workshops (either in person or on Zoom) with our clients to ensure they are getting the most out of the Producer360 toolkit.
- Proactive individual who is constantly looking at what more we can do to add value to our clients and create long lasting partnerships
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships with clients
- Working closely with the Producer360, General Manager to ensure we’re hitting our goals
- Regular client visits and attendance at industry events and press nights