As part of the team of the BtoB media strategy for professionals, you will define the BtoB digital marketing policy. You will develop promotional tools and/or adapt existing ones, identify, propose and implement innovations to be tested.
Your main missions are the following:
- Define e-marketing actions according to performance objectives (prospects, turnover, etc.) in relation with the product managers;
- Adapt the e-marketing strategy according to the measurement of results;
- Ensure the layout of e-mailing campaigns, the updating of mailing lists and the reporting of campaigns in relation with the promotion manager;
- Ensure communication on professional B2B social networks in collaboration with the DET and in accordance with Universcience’s policy;
- Designing high added-value content (articles, white papers, case studies, webinars) for professionals in the sector in relation with the product managers;
- Produce forecasts, reports and short and long term market trends to assist business development in the acquisition of BtoB customers using digital tools;
- Continuous monitoring and reporting on digital BtoB marketing initiatives;
- Monitor acquisition device levers and benchmark competitors’ digital tools;
- Manage the website for professionals (Exhibition services);
- Participate in proposals to optimise the ergonomics of the website in relation with the Publishing and Transmedia department;
- Analyse visitor statistics from the website for professionals;
- Coordinate editorial content needs to develop SEO traffic in relation with the product managers;
- Creating and writing content for professional digital media (articles, blogs, news, publications, etc.).