Image of the audiovisual content of the 2016 Beethoven exhibition : Ludwig Van, The Beethoven Myth
VR and App Content
For the 250th anniversary of Beethoven’s birth, the Philharmonie de Paris proposes an audiovisual installation, that invites the public to explore the development of Beethoven’s myth during the 20th century.
Beethoven’s life and posterity are amazing phenomena that influenced and overcame the frameworks of scholarly culture. The aim of this project is to highlight the unequal topicality of Beethoven’s genius and his fascinating popular image, which has been celebrated, but also used, abused and even industrialized.
Made of a specific space dedicated to a 25 video edit and a digital tool path, this installation draws inspiration from the Ludwig Van. The Beethoven Myth exhibition, presented at the Musée de la Musique – Philharmonie de Paris in 2016.
Available Package Options
More Details About Technical Requirements
A specific AV equipment is required ( to be provided on request).
2 members of the Producer teams are required to supervise the installation (Venue to cover cost of transport, accommodation, per diems):
One person for the audiovisual supervision – 5 days
One person for the interactive devices supervision – 3 days
All rights cleared for content (excluding marketing use).
Musée de la musique provides to the Venue the following :
- audiovisual content : a 25 edit and a digital tool path with three interactive devices
- texts presenting the various component of the audiovisual installation - to be printed by the Venue
- rights cleared for content (excluding marketing use)
- AV equipment list
- translation and content integration in the local language (only for AV content)
- supervision of the installation (Venue to cover costs of transport, accomodation and per diems)
The following can be provided on demand :
- artwork list
- video samples
The audiovisual installation contains :
A 25 audio edit shown on mutliple screens, with 4 videoprojectors, for an immersive diving into Beethoven’s heritage.
On the outside of the installation set-up, a digital tool path to extend the audiovisual experience :
• A digital cartography to discover a hundred of monuments erected around the world as a tribute to Beethoven.
• A playlist with an outstanding selection of about twenty music tracks bringing to the visitor a perspective on Beethoven’s heritage to popular music.
• A Tactile Screens to discover Beethoven’s quaint lives through key dates in his life