Home » Vacancy for Cultural and Commercial Partnerships Office Coordinator
reading time < 1 minute
Job title: Cultural and Commercial Partnerships Office Coordinator
Organisation: Science Museum Group
Salary: £18,000-£23,000 +benefits
Location: London, United Kingdom
As Office Coordinator you will play a key role in the success of the Cultural and Commercial Partnerships team. The aim of this new department is to raise SMGs profile nationally and internationally, increase brand recognition and create new partnerships worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate or equally somebody passionate about the Museum to start a career in the museum sector.
You will work in a small but busy team whose focus is, amongst other areas, our nationally and internationally touring exhibitions, our consultancy work and other commercial opportunities, especially around our learning offer through the Academy. You will assist the team by supporting finance functions, booking travel, and contributing to market research and outreach to ensure the efficient working of the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Supporting finance functions, including tracking of operating budget and overall project budgets, and raising invoices and purchase orders.
• Conducting and compiling departmental research.
• Ensuring the team runs effectively and efficiently and that appropriate systems are introduced and maintained to ensure timely access to information and data.
• Supporting the Head of Cultural and Commercial Partnerships and the Associate Commercial Director with their diary management and administration.
• Formatting and preparing reports, spreadsheets, presentations and communications to support meetings, events, announcements, conference/seminars or other initiatives.
• Answering general telephone and written enquiries and undertaking general administrative duties.
• Undertaking market analysis for designated regions and activities to support grant applications and business proposals.
• Assisting with data entry and monitoring data quality on the CRM system.
• Taking care of your personal health and safety and that of others. Complying with the Science Museum Group Health and Safety Policies, risk assessments and safe systems of work and reporting any health and safety concerns.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
You will definitely have…
• Experience of formulating and tracking budgets, including raising invoices and purchase orders.
• Experience of producing documentation, research materials and presentations to a high standard.
• Experience of managing complex travel and accommodation schedules.
• Experience of office administration.
• The ability to work effectively to deadlines, maintaining a high standard of work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong IT skills, ideally including experience using CRM databases
• The ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal oversight, as well as the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
• Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
It would be good if you have…
• Experience of finance and customer relationship management systems.
• Experience of writing up policies and procedures under direction from line manager.
• Experience of working in a museum environment.
• Second language.